Thursday 12 March 2020

Country Flowers and Regal Reds

 Hey Everyone ;-)

A really quick blog alert!

I wanted to add a further two colour options for the bedding and drapes on the 'Antique Bed Sets' before I moved onto the next projects, and I've just finished them ;-)

There's a really lovely, creamy pinks version, with delicate shades of grey and pink rugs to match and there's a rich red and gold option, again with matching rugs. 

They're on sale at the same price as the Country Cream Set until the Swank event finishes, but these are only available at my little store. 

I'm not sure I'd do another set now as I don't have the time but if anyone wants a certain colourway I'd be open to suggestions in the future ;-)
So, what's been happening? ;-)

I'll be in the next round of SWANK in April, with the theme of 'Hollywood Glamour'!
I've started making something for it but I'll be keeping it a secret for a little while longer, and I'm also working on something for the Fantasy Faire, even though I'm not sure if I have a spot yet. 
If I'm not in it this year, I'll try again next year, and the things I'm making will just go in the store.

There's also the April Group Gift to make, so I might not be blogging regularly for the rest of this month, but I've have, however, started a Facebook Group! and there's a new Facebook Laminak Page too - links for both are below - as things were getting a little messy, hahaha, and I'll add regular-ish updates there.

Phew .. busy times ;-)
I hope you're all well.
Sending love and hugs, as always.
Casey
xxx

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/Laminak-111741523773331

Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/491746008162143/?source_id=111741523773331










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.