Thursday 6 August 2020

Swank - Around The World - August Event Exclusive

Greetings Everyone ;-)

Hope, as always, that you're all ok. 

I've created an Italian styled, Antique, fountain for this round. 

It's animated with 22 animations, Male, female and Mocap meditations. 

There are 2 stone options - Cream, and Dark -, and 5 ceramic water bowls to choose from - Red, Blue, Black, Cream, and Green.

There's also a texture changer in the tile splash-back with 7 different tile textures. 

It's original mesh, materials are enabled and there's also a touch on and off water sound. 

View now at the main store or from the 7th August at Swank. 

Landmarks in my SL profile pics. 

It's been a busy month, but I'm loving all the events I've been involved in so far this year. There are a lot more coming up, and I'll be at the Renaissance Faire in September with something that I hope you'll think is kind of special ;-).

For now, though, it's back to work ;-)

Big hugs and lots of love
Stay safe!
Love
Casey
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.