Sunday 15 August 2021

What's New At Laminak? WLRP - Wanderlust - Enchantment

 

Greetings Everyone ;-)

Hope you're all ok.

I'm kind of wondering where this years is disappearing to! 

I've been busy, as always, but realised today I haven't updated this since June! 

So, what have I been doing? Well, in a previous blog I mentioned I was going to take a little break from the big events to concentrate on a couple of new things and whilst I have been concentrating on these new things I haven't managed to get as far ahead with it I thought I might, so I'll have to keep this under my hat for a little longer O.O

I did submit a new item for the 'We Love Role-play' event in July.

A rustic garden set in 3 main textures with 22 cushion textures and I created a new beech wood texture option for the Opera Beds for a Wanderlust Weekend event - pics below.


Apart from that I kept my head down to learn new things O.O.

I promise I'll divulge in time what I've been doing but for now, my little 'event' hiatus has come to an end, tier still needs to be paid, and I've got a lot of events coming up, some pretty big ones in September and a few booked in for October so far. I'll still continue to learn new skills but can't devote as much time to them as I have been doing, I guess it's a case of slow and steady from now on and I need to chill out that things take me such a long time to learn hahaha. 

As for August events, I'm in the middle of making something for Wanderlust weekend, next weekend, and I'm currently at Redeux and Enchantment.

Redeux, is a sort of bye bye to Gatcha for Laminak (and all Gatcha's in Second Life with Linden Labs new ruling), I only have the one, and I've set it out with 30L per play and 50% off the sofas that match it.

And, for Enchantment, which started out with a theme of 'The Witcher' and is now 'Vally of Plenty', I've created a bath Medieval bathtub set. It comes in 3 different wood packs, each having gold and wrought iron band versions included and a host of other goodies to go with it. 


There are demos at the event and at Laminak Main Store for you to try out, taxi's to both are below ;-)

I think that's it, looking forward to creating a lot more things for Laminak over the next few months, but for now, that's all the news I have ;-)

Sending love and huge hugs to you all.
Casey
x

Enchantment Taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nymphai/203/130/3110

Laminak Taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Queens%20Lake/127/134/22


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.