Sunday 14 March 2021

Pendragon Candlesticks - New Store Release for Wanderlust Weekend & NEWS!

 

Greetings Everyone ;-)

I have exciting news! Laminak WILL be at this year's Fantasy Faire! I'm so excited! I love the event so much. It's such a special place to visit when it opens, even if you don't shop! if you're a fan of all things Fantasy related, just the process of walking through each of the event sims is a lot of fun. 

I won't know which of the sims I'm on until closer to the time but I've made my choices and I'll let you know which we're on as soon as I know! ;-) 

In the meantime, there are a few other events Laminak is in that are coming up soon, we're in 'We Love Roleplay' again in April, a new event run by the team of Enchantment called 'Chronicles and Legends', I'll be at 'Redeux' again, and of course 'Wanderlust Weekend', so I'm going to be really busy! ;-) But I'm honestly loving it all, now that I know what I'm doing with mesh (and I STILL feel as if I learn something new every day O.O!) 

Anyway, speaking of Wanderlust Weekend, I've created something new for the next round - 20th and 21st March.

I've wanted to create these since making the dining sets, I've just not had the time but I've made time recently to get them finished and I hope you like them ;-) They've been a little bit of a labor of love, hahaha.

There are 3 metals and between 5-8 candles colours for each metal, each sold separately in packs of three candlesticks. A single candle - 1Li, three candles - 2Li, and 5 candles - 3Li.

If you want to view these before 'Wanderlust' I've set them out in the store, LM below ;-).

Gold, candle colour options: Ruby, Midnight, Ivory, Green, Purple, Vintage Blue, Vintage Lemon & Vintage Lime.

Silver, candle colour options: Ruby, Midnight, Ivory, Green, Purple, Vintage Blue, Vintage Lemon & Vintage Lime.
Gothic, candle colour options: Ruby, Midnight, Ivory, Purple & Blood.
Left to Right - Green, Ivory, Midnight, Purple, Ruby, Vintage Blue, Blood, Vintage Lime, Vintage Lemon.

The Gold, Silver and Gothic sticks with the Ruby candles (pictured above) are the Wanderlust Weekend 50L items. The other candle colours will be in the sale too with 50% off for the weekend.

There's a complete collection set, in case you want it all, with all the metals in all the candle colours as a mega-fatpack, which will also be priced at 50% off for the weekend. 
As a little sneak-peek for Fantasy Faire, I have also created a smaller candle as the 100% donation item for the event to match these, which will be released when the Faire opens!


Sold in packs with all the candle colours for the individual metals, they're perfect for the dining table sets as well as by your bedside or maybe around the fireplace. 

Phew, I think that's it for now, save the date for next weekend - 20th - 21st March to come and grab the candlestick sets at a bargain price, join the Laminak or Wanderlust Weekend group for notifications, and in the meantime, have a fab week! 

Sending lots of love and hugs to you all.
Casey
X

Laminak Landmark:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shadowfell/176/221/23




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.