Thursday 4 March 2021

Portrait Frames - The Darkness Event Exclusives

 

Greetings All ;-)

Laminak is trying out another event this month, The Darkness, and as the theme is anything dark, I thought I might make something I've been meaning to make for a long while. 

My original idea was to just offer the wall of frames with art, but I realized it might be more fun for everyone if I made them blank, then they can be filled with whatever art, pictures or photo's of your family that you want. 

I then thought it might be better to offer them as separate pieces that way, you can mix and match the frames or just have all the same frame, change the sizes, the choice is now yours and you can be as creative as you like with them!

There are 2 styles to choose from, oval or square, in crisp or grungy textures. 12 frames in total, sold individually or as fat packs.

I've also created a complete collection pack, with all 12 frames and the assembled art as in the picture above as a bonus. 




The Frames are 1Li each but can be lower when joined, depending on the sizes you have made them. For example, the 20 frames in the image below are just 10Li. 
The 'Portrait Frames' are original mesh with materials enabled.

I think that's it for now, only one more Wanderlust Weekend item to make before the end of the month, I've taken it a little easier this month as I'm preparing for 'Fantasy Faire' (fingers crossed I get in.. O.O) and another event in April that I'm looking forward to, but more information on that nearer the time ;-)

Stay safe, sending love and hugs to you all.
Casey
xxx

The Darkness LM:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Zen%20Soul/158/13/25

Laminak Mainstore:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shadowfell/132/128/23









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.