Sunday 25 April 2021

Hamptons Display Stand


Greetings Everyone!

I'm going to try to play a little catch-up today! O.O

The lead-up to Fantasy Faire (details of which will be in the blog after this) was a little bit busy, and, I've also started learning how to make clothes! I won't be creating historical clothing to start with, it'll be more 'modern' type items while I learn it all fully, but it's an exciting change to the furniture for me and as my RL background is actually in costume and dressmaking I'm hoping I can cross the skills over to it, at least a little anyway ;-)

Anyway. There are a few new items at the main store! 
Firstly, there's a 'Display' stand, in woods to match the 'Hamptons Dresser' - White, White Grunge, Beech, Mahogany, Mid Oak, and Black. 
  
They're just 1Li each at the size provided and can be used for all manner of things, from vases and statues to plants, books, lamps, or candles. 

They're sold separately or as a fatpack.

Secondly, to go with the Display Stands, I've added a range of vases to the "Relic Collection' Items.

There are 6 to choose from, 75L and just 1Li each, everything as always is Copy/Mod/No Transfer.






Of course, you can rez these anywhere, they don't have to be used with the stands ;-) and they look great with the other vases that are part of the Relic Collection.

Ok, that's it for this post. 'Fantasy Faire' goodies next and news about the Main Store!

Lots of love and huge hugs to you all.

Casey

xxxx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.