Sunday 25 April 2021

New Laminak Main Store - We've Moved!!

 

My Final Blog for the day then I'm all caught up! Phew ;-)

I'm getting closer and closer to owning a sim! But, for now, a Homestead of my own is the logical next step.

You may be wondering why I've moved again ... and it pretty much boils down to needing more prims/land impact. I was running out, fast! The homestead the store was previously on I shared with my friend Aliah from God Mod, and it wasn't fair to ask her to move so I spent a couple of weeks pondering what to do, and then I found a homestead called 'Queens Lake' and well, it just seemed perfect! So I took the plunge and started renting it. 

I'm keeping hold of half of the old homestead, Shadowfell, to eventually use for the clothing that I mentioned previously, but for now, welcome to the new Laminak on Queens Lake! ;-)

I hope it's easy to get around, I've organized everything into better sections which I hope make sense, there are teleporters now in random places, but I wanted to keep the open feel of the previous store so that you can all fly around and stop where you want, so use them or just fly it's up to you ;-).

Taxi to the new store is below, use the taxi button to the right of this blog or check my profile pics for the store location.

OK, all caught up with news, a few more events coming up including another new event to Second Life, but more about that next month ;-)

Love and huge hugs to you all, as always ;-)

Casey

xxxxx

Taxi to Laminak:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Queens%20Lake/127/134/22

Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/laminaksl/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.