Monday 10 February 2020

Home and Garden Expo 2020

Greetings Everyone ;-)

The 'Home and Garden Expo' in aid of 'Relay For Life' is almost here! 13th Feb - 4th March 2020. 

I've had a crazy few weeks, feverishly building, but I'm pleased to announce that 'Pearls Parlor' - Gatcha and Sofa Sets will be live in just a few short days!

The set has a slightly grungy, antique look with lighter and darker tones, but everything is mix and matchable (is that even a word?)

The majority of the 19 pieces (14 in all) are part of a gatcha set on HOPE 3, sim. The remaining pieces - the 'Sofa Sets' and 'Expo Exclusives' - will be inside my little store on HOPE 4, sim. LM's for both will be down below once the event is open.

There were moments when I really didn't think I'd manage to do it all, but it was/is such an important cause for me that I just kept plowing through! and I'm actually quite happy with how everything's turned out, so it's been worth all the late nights and panic attacks I've encountered on the way ;-).
I'm now just hoping that all my work and all the hard work of the other creators bring in the much-needed funds for the Relay For Life team. 
If you can spare some time please head over there, explore, watch a show, play a few gatchas (there are loads!!) or just add in a few lindens to one of the collection vendors ;-) it all counts xxx


I've also made a little something for the 'Hunt' ;-) 
So come and grab it if you're passing by ;-)
One final note before I collapse into my bed! 

I mentioned in my 'Fantasy Faire' blog last year that perhaps the following year (this year) I might be able to participate with my store, I don't know for sure yet if I'll be accepted as I've only just applied - and I don't have much in my store as yet - but I'm keeping fingers crossed that I will and I have big plans for the next item for my store! Which I might be able to launch there. 
Whatever happens next, 2020 is so far proving to be a pile of fun! ;-)

Much love and many hugs to you all, as always.
Casey
xxx

LM's to come on the 13th Feb ;-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.