Friday 28 February 2020

Group Gifts Begin Again



Greetings Everyone ;-)

I went to the lantern release this week at the Home and Garden Expo, on what turned out to be my SL rez day, and I was so moved by the experience it spurred me on to make a lantern to launch the 'Laminak Group Gifts' again.

I can still remember the first day I rezzed as 'Casey' into the magical world of Second Life, and I can hardly believe that was 15 years ago!

To celebrate my rez day and to kick start the monthly gifts this is what I came up with ;-)
If you'd like to see the lantern release yourself at the Expo, it happens every day at 4pm SLT (whilst the event is running).

In other news, I've been busy working on a new bedroom set.
So far, I've made the bed (without all the animations programmed into it) a side table and a candle stand, there are a lot more things I want to make for it before I release it all, but the bed is currently on display at my little store if you want to go have a look while you pick up the group gift ;-)

That's it for now, I hope you've had a great month!
Much love and many hugs, as always x
Casey
xxxx

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bolsena/60/205/320/















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.