Monday 20 April 2020

Fantasy Faire 2020

Greetings everyone ;-)

I hope you're all well and keeping safe while we're still on lockdown. 

Thankfully, Second Life is still proving to be a sanctuary for many and a place we can meet up without worrying, and the events are certainly helping to cheer people up. 

Speaking of events ... this year's' Fantasy Faire' is almost here and I'm so thrilled to be involved! The Fairlands open on the 23rd April and I've created quite a bit, for the 100% Donation items and Exclusives, and I'll be launching new textures for the Antique Bed sets.  
Firstly, Laminak has a new Tudor style fireplace. It comes in 3 different wood options, Dark Oak, Mid Oak, and Aged Black. Each has a texture changer for the stone/marble surround, with 6 versions to choose from.
To complement the Fireplaces I've created a Toolset, Log Bucket, and five Cuddles Rugs.

The Cuddles Rugs are offered as part of Laminak's 100% Donation items for the Faire, along with a selection of candles.



All items are 100% Original Mesh, Copy, Mod, No Transfer.

Secondly, the new versions of the Antique Beds.
I've been asked quite a few times to create different wood options, so I've created, Aged Black and Mid Oak versions. 
The two new beds come with 2 bedding textures, the Country Cream original, plus Country Flowers for the Mid Oak, and a new Black Damask bedding and curtain set for the Aged Black, wood.
They come in Adult or PG, in a set with the matching side table and rugs, or on their own. 

And Finally, as if that wasn't enough for one blog ;-)
I've created matching bedroom furniture for each of the woods.

I have made these new pieces of furniture extra-large! for the big castles and mansions, but they're modifiable and can be shrunk down to fit most, if not all, homes. 

Phew ...
I'm onto a new project today, something Boho in style for the May round of Swank, and I've just started the next Group Gift, which I'll release soon. 
Until next time, stay safe and stay at home. ;-)

Lots of love and many Hugs
Casey
xxxxxx

Fantasy Faire Information:
https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.