Saturday 4 April 2020

Hollywood Glamour at Swank

Greetings Everyone ;-)

It's almost time for Laminak's second round at Swank and this month it's 'Hollywood Glamour!'

I've created a chaise set, complete with antique chaise longue, a side table, rugs, pictures and a champagne tray, which hands out a cool glass of bubbly. 

It's a strange time we currently live in, with the virus, but Second Life is such a fabulous place to go, to carry on life as normal, meet friends, socialize and just have a bit of fun. 

I started this set before things got as bad as they currently have and I wondered if I should still release it, after all, it's a party type set and would people really want to party? but then I thought, people need to get up close and personal with their friends and loved ones more than ever right now and need cheering up, so here it is. 

I hope you're all keeping safe, I hope you haven't been badly affected by it, I hope all your loved ones, friends and families are well and I hope you're managing to keep sane whilst the lockdown is in place!

Get your real-life friends and family to join you in SL, or just gather your SL friends and family and host some parties, have a drink and shut the real-life nightmares out for a while ;-)

Perhaps the Swank event could give you ideas? there's plenty to choose from, indoor and outdoor decor and furniture, clothes for men and women, gadgets and accessories!
Host that party, whatever theme you go for, or no theme at all, just 'be' together ;-).
The 'Hollywood Glamour' Chaise's come in 4 different upholstery textures, White and Black, Cream and Vintage Print. 
2 different kinds of wood, Black or Natural, and either as PG or Adult, in a set or on their own.
The blankets also have 15 different texture options, so there should be a colour that matches with the rest of your home ;-)  
I've also created chaises with textures to match the Country Cream, Country Flowers and Regal Red Antique Oak Bed sets, these are available in my little store. 
**These chaises just come with a side table as the other accessories are available with the Bed sets**
I think that's it for now, Please keep safe all of you. 
Sending huge hugs and love.
Casey
xxxx

Taxi's to the Swank event and Laminak Store:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.