Thursday 25 June 2020

SL17 - Birthday - Exclusives and Free Gift

Greetings Everyone ;-)

I hope you're all well and keeping safe. 

It's Second Life's Birthday!! 

17 Years! I joined in 2007, so I've been in and out for the last 13 years or so and it still fascinates me ;-)

I was accepted to be a part of the Shop and Hop event! and have created the final version of the Antique beds - Dreamy Creamy White Oak. A new range of furniture is now in the making ;-)
I've also created 3 new bedding and curtain options, Lemon, Pink, and Blue, and the furniture to match.
The Birthday party is open from the 19th June to the 12th July 2020, and apart from the shopping and over 150 free gifts to pick up, there's a pile of music events happening and of course the chats with the Lindens. 
Here's a link to the various things going on:
https://secondlife.com/destinations/sl17b/sl17b_events
The free gift for Laminak is a small garden set. I've created a new set of textures, exclusive for the event - this set will be retired on the 12th of July - for the boho stools. A grungy white and grungy weather-worn 'Second Life' blue, lots of animations including drinks, and there's also a texture changer with 7 different texture options for the cushions. 
Laminak's little store is on the Jubilant sim, link to the LM below, and there's 25% off everything that's on display there.
https://secondlife.com/destination/sl17b-shop-hop-jubilant-region

I think that's it for now, I'll be adding another blog after this about the new RP sim I've been involved in! but for now, stay safe, sending big hugs to you all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SECOND LIFE! ;-)

Love
Casey
xxxxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.