Tuesday 30 June 2020

New Store - New Land - New Gifts!

Greetings Everyone ;-)

As always, I hope you're all keeping safe!

Laminak has moved! The new store is on the ground, in the open air and I've room to grow! 

I made the decision a few months ago, but, I've been looking for the right land to buy and I finally found it three weeks ago.
There are a few reasons for leaving the old land, the main one being because it is a very residential area and it didn't feel right to place the store on the ground, and that was what I wanted to do, I've hated being in the clouds, way above the sim. 
 I love the new space, even though it looks empty at the moment.
But that won't be for long, because I've got two new events to start making for and while I wait for those to start I'll be adding in new furniture as it's finished.
I've also, thankfully, caught up with the group gifts! 
Real Life has been so busy lately it's been a little tricky to do something, but here are the gifts for May and June, and when I've finished the July gift I'll put that out too - hopefully before tomorrow (the 1st July, New Store Launch)! ;-)

I hope you like them, and the new store!

I'd love to see you if you drop-in, so do say hi if you visit and I'm there. ;-)

Taxi:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Biffle/22/107/63/

That's all for now.
Stay safe! 
Much Love and Many Hugs to you all. 
Casey
xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.