Monday 13 July 2020

Midsummer Enchantment Exclusives & New Items In Store

Greetings Everyone ;-)

I hope all is good in your world and you're keeping safe. 
Feels like we'll never get to end of this Covid19 pandemic, doesn't it? ;-(

Anyhoo .. I've kept myself busy! ;-)
Firstly, I'm delighted to be included in the Midsummer Enchantment Event. It runs from the 10th July to the 26th of July and I've created a complete set of 'Enchanted Lanterns' for it.
The event exclusives are 'Handheld' Lanterns in 4 metals with 3 glass options each, and 'Wall' Lanterns, in 3 metals with 3 glass colours each. 
The handheld lanterns come with a hud and 2 animations that you can wear with your AO, so you can walk around with them ;-). 
The only issue I've found is with the older AO's, and when I say old, I mean really old, like mine .. hahaha, maybe I need to update? I've tried them with a newer AO and they work perfectly fine (I just don't like the new AO, so I'm stubbornly keeping the old one in use .. sighs heavily at myself)
They also have a realistic flame you can turn on and off that emits a soft glow. 

The Wall Lanterns come with the same realistic flame as the handheld. There are 3 metals to choose from and 3 glass options for each metal. Both are available as exclusives at 'Midsummer Enchantment'. LM Below. 

To compliment these and to complete the set I have a 'Path' and a 'Street' Lantern, only available in the Laminak Main Store. 
Both come in the same metal and glass options as the Wall Lanterns, and there's 10% off for group members if you wear your tag when you get there.
I'd like to say a big thank you to Aliah Hirano, not only for modeling in the main advert but for actually taking the photograph too! The outfit she's wearing is one of hers from her God Mod Store. 
I'll include the LM to her store below as I've been asked a few times now where the outfit in the advert came from ;-).

So what's next? 
I have 3 events coming up in September and October that I've started building for but I'm trying to fill up my store with things that are missing, pictures, decor and lighting that make rooms, well, rooms ;-) 
I've also got a new line of wall torches coming out soon, you can see the work in progress down the steps at the main store, but I won't be releasing these things yet, I want to complete the planned set before I do that, but it won't be long ;-)

I'm also in need of some exploring! so my next blog might well be about that, but we'll see ;-). 

I guess I'd better get back to work. 
Stay safe out there, sending love and hugs to you all. 
Casey
xxxxx

Midsummer Enchantment Taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spectacle/89/220/58

Laminak Main Store Taxi:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Biffle/22/107/63

God Mod Taxi:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Creation/236/203/23/



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.