Saturday 18 July 2020

New Release - Store Only

Greetings, Greetings, and Salutations ;-)

I promise I'll get back to furniture building again soon, but I do seem to have been a little distracted lately making lighting! ;-)

I've created a set of Medieval/Gothic Wall Torches and Braziers (fire baskets) that are available in the Laminak store only. 

The Wall Torches come in 4 metal options, in large or small and with a touch on and off fire. 
Materials are enabled and as always they're 100% Original Mesh, Copy/Mod, No Transfer. 
The Braziers come in 5 metal options, with a touch on and off fire. 
Materials are enabled and again they're 100% Original Mesh, Copy/Mod, No Transfer. 
I've got more lighting planned but I've put these to one side to start working on the next things for Swank, more information to follow on that though ;-)

For now, I hope you're all staying safe. 
Big hugs and love to you all. 
Casey
xxx

Taxi to Laminak:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/biffle/22/107/63/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.