Saturday 18 July 2020

Second Life Explorations

Greetings Everyone ;-)

As always in these days of the pandemic, I hope you're keeping safe.

I've taken a bit of time to explore this week, I think I mentioned in the last blog I might, and I've had a great time finding some cool places around the grid.

As always, the destination guide was a great place to look and my first stop was to the Ariadne Zoo. 
This was great! plenty of animals and other things to see as we explored. 
It's one of the many things that's so magical about SL, I'll never be able to get this close to these magnificent creatures in real life, and I'm sure I wasn't meant to get this close to them in SL, but shhhhhh I won't tell if you won't? ;-)
Erm ...... Also found an alien, but he wasn't very chatty, guessing he hadn't found the time to learn English yet .....
My next stop was to a place that has been based on the film, 'The Notebook'. 
It's called Aspen Falls, and I highly recommend it. They've really paid great attention to detail here, and it's actually quite a magical sim to walk around.
Sadly got too preoccupied with exploring and didn't take many pics, which I guess is a good sign? ;-)
I remember the film but it's been a while since I last saw it, and honestly, that really doesn't matter. If you love the film or haven't seen it, or your memory is as bad as mine! this is still a fun place to spend some time and well worth a visit.
The last trip out was to a place called 'Breath of Nature'. 
Not sure how to describe it really but I loved it there. It's set out in little scenes, places you can chill, relax, dance, or take photographs in as you wind your way around the paths. 
 And it was perfect for a little bike ride.
I'll add all the Landmarks to the bottom of the blog, but again, I'd highly recommend this sim if you're looking for something to do apart from shop ;-).
Ok, I guess that's it, I'll be adding another blog after this about a new release at the store! I haven't spent the entire week chilling, although there are some days I wish I could hahaha. 

Big hugs and lots of love to you all. 
Casey



Ariadne Zoo:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ariadne/128/8/24/

Aspen Falls:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/yasminia/221/237/35/

Breath of Nature:
https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/serena%20falls/26/73/24/










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.