Tuesday 19 January 2021

1st Year Back - 500L Birthday Gift Card!

 

Greetings Everyone!

Roughly a year ago I closed the old Laminak Marketplace store and added the first of the new 'mesh' items to the store for sale. 

To celebrate, I've rezzed out a 500L Group Gift Card at the Main Store, close to where the store sign and social media shields are. 

If you're in the Laminak Group, simply wear the tag and touch the sign. 

It's limited to 1 per person and you'll need to rez it to activate it on your own land. 

The card is usable on any item that's in a Casper Vendor at the Main Store or at an event we're in. 

I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me grow Laminak this year, I've loved chatting with old and new customers and look forward to meeting more of you this coming year!

Big hugs, lots of love, and safe paths to you all. 

Casey

xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.