Sunday 7 February 2021

Tavern Tray Collection - Main Store Release

 

Greetings Everyone!

Hope you're all ok ;-)

Been a little busy the last couple of weeks, creating for a number of events, so there's going to be a few blogs today! as I've not had a chance to update this O.O

I felt like making something fun, I know it's almost Valentine's Day and I should really make something covered in hearts and roses but, I really wasn't inspired, so, I've made beer! hahahaha

There are jugs and tankards on a decorative wooden tray and a tray you can hold. Both offer beer with auto attach and detach after 4 mins. 

They're great for roleplay or to use just as decor in your tavern, bar, or home!


They come in 2 metals, Silver or Pewter - Sold separately.

The holdable Tray comes with a 3 animation hud, holding the tray at different heights.


They're available on MP:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Laminak-Tavern-Tankard-Jug-Beer-Dispenser-Silver-Wood/21225954

And at the Main Store:
Please check in-world profile pics for store LM

I think that's it for now. 
Big hugs and love to you all.
Casey
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.